Prenatal Multivitamin Supplement - All Natural Supplement
- $21.99 $24.99
- Brand: Gevity Vitamins
- Availability: In Stock
At Gevity Vitamins, we value the importance of offering the expectant mom and baby the ultimate supplement to provide the best nourishment during this most critical time. Our natural and organic vitamins can be taken before, during, and after pregnancy. In fact, your physician may recommend for you to take......
At Gevity Vitamins, we value the importance of offering the expectant mom and baby the ultimate supplement to provide the best nourishment during this most critical time. Our natural and organic vitamins can be taken before, during, and after pregnancy. In fact, your physician may recommend for you to take prenatal vitamins when nursing if you are unable to receive the essential vitamins and nutrients in your daily diet.
Why Do We Use Prenatal Vitamins?
During pregnancy, your body needs many vitamins and nutrients obtained from eating healthy foods. Sometimes this may not be possible for a variety of reasons. In these situations, supplementation may offer the extra nourishment your body and baby deserve. Prenatal vitamins may help to bridge this gap.
In comparison to a regular multivitamin, prenatal vitamins offer additional iron, calcium, and folic acid. Iron supports the growth of the placenta and fetus, calcium assists in the development of healthy bones, and folic acid aids in the formation of the baby’s brain and spinal cord. *
Consuming the appropriate amount of vitamins and nutrients provides the foundation for a healthy start in life.
Gevity Vitamins Prenatal Vitamins Supplement
These vitamins were developed and formulated by Dr. Guler, a prominent physician who thoroughly reviewed the research and specifically prepared this unique formula to meet the ultimate needs of the mother and baby.
- Our product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Gelatin-Free, and Dairy-Free. No soy, nuts, artificial colors, or flavors.
- 25 essential vitamins and nutrients are included in this supplement. We proudly offer Folic Acid, Iron, Calcium, Omega-3 fatty acids (specifically DHA), Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin A to mention too few.
- The vitamin is formulated to provide the appropriate dosage and balance of ingredients, giving you exactly what you need before, during, or after your pregnancy. Dr. Guler carefully selected each ingredient to ensure the highest quality and healthy product for the consumer.
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
- Helps in Brain Development*
- Better Eye vision and Health*
- Reduces Heart Diseases and Early preterm labor*
While Folic acid is crucial when it comes to the reproductive health of women, it becomes even more vital during pregnancy as it helps in the rapid neural development of the fetus which results in ensuring that common birth defects do not occur. .
To ensure that expectant moms are getting enough vitamins and minerals, they'll often take a prenatal vitamin. Prenatal vitamins are associated with reducing risks for pregnancy complications like neural tube defects and anemia.
Amount per serving:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
Directions of usage
- Take 2 capsules daily, preferably with food, or as directed by a physician.
- 2 Capsules
Servings per Container
- 180 Capsules